WEDNESDAY QUALMS

Wednesday is not always my day. I don’t look good wearing my office uniform on Wednesdays. I got to wake up early, go to office early, go home late unless I take the MRT since my car is color coded on Wednesdays. I pray to God that this day is my day.

I am having my breakfast while doing this. A cup of rice. Boiled eggplant. Four pieces of okra, ginisang bagoong with calamansi. Perfect except for the drink I ordered. This breakfast has to come with hot chocolate, not Fitness Water. Anyway, I was still full after consuming them.

Comments

b3Rn1cE said…
fitness water? ewwww that tastes like coconut juice hahaha. hope you have better wednesdays :)
jonsaint said…
I hope so too. The right drink in morning may helps. Coffee pleas.

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE

STAGE DIRECTOR