APO


APO is in the rebound. They deserve it since they really made a difference in the OPM industry. They have been hibernating for a long time after several trials of making another score in the business. They even made an album which flopped I guess. Jimmy made an album of his own not really for any reason but for his own delight. I guess he was just establishing a legacy just like the books he has published. Buboy made several movies and TV appearances. Danny has his Pidro shirts. Now that the younger bands are redoing their music and made me listen again to their songs, I realized that APO made an impact in me personally as a young composer. I grabbed some of their styles. Come to think of it. My music did not make any noise in the commercial scene. But they are big in my own consumption. Nice APO! I am glad you are picking up again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE

STAGE DIRECTOR