FOCUS

Let’s focus on one thing and one thing only. Why is it so hard to focus where in fact grabbing the simplest thing is an effective method of focusing? Take some time to smell some flowers. I may not be able to catch my breath in this hurried working environment. But what the heck am I being so engrossed with routinely work? It is not worth it when I know I have been losing something. I may not know what’s missing but deep inside there is. Hmmmm. Sigh.

Focus! Where! Maybe I am too much into negative energy. Look at the brighter side. Smell flowers! Here I go again. Figure of speaking! It just means, take time to appreciate life as it enfolds right before my very eyes.

Sometime it’s hard to appreciate life specially when you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, when you will find out that your office uniform is not yet ironed as you get to wear it for the day, when there is no creamer stocked in the shelf as you are preparing you morning coffee, when you get to leak when your yaya’s inside the toilet.

Morning Prayer would do the trick so that all of these ill fates would not be carried all throughout the day. Sometimes it helps. It ought to help. Maybe the manner in praying has something to do with its effectiveness. Sincerity maybe has to have a space in prayer. God, where are you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE

STAGE DIRECTOR