Wild Life

Where am I? The question is always filed in my senses signifying that I am not really contended with where I am right now. I am not really complaining or anything since I know and I believe that everything that is happening has its purpose for me. I believe that when I pray that God would take care of me, the answer is always for my own advantage. Hey, I am here. I question it. Though I may not want the present setup, I just have to make the most of it hoping that I end up with a better place.

Unfair? Sometimes I think about it when I am observing that there are bad guys who can get away with their evil actions. Undeserving people get what they want. People with good intentions were ditched out by those people who have to be affected by the said intentions. Sigh. Survivors kick butts! They protect their greediness!!! Hahahaha. Wild life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE

STAGE DIRECTOR