OBJECTIVE

Random Thought is much about anything. The objective is just to get clutters of my mind in a good view by laying them in words, to make use of the therapeutic value of writing and to enhance my writing skills. Sometimes I may find my own writings senseless while I am writing them. With this dissatisfaction, I will just brush this present opinion aside hoping that when I read them in another time, I would find light in them. Usually, I find my writing sensible after reading them. I just carry on.

Comments

b3Rn1cE said…
random thoughts are great jet. i have them all the time, but i dont think its doing me good though. before i knew it i just have a million things on my mind and it gets stuffy in there
jonsaint said…
The mind is supposed to be stuffy because you feed a millions things every moment of the day.

One of the usefulness of writing is to get them out by pen and paper or whatever just to establish some order.

It's like laying jumbled cards on a table and sorting them afterwards.

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE