WATCHING LATE

I finally got to watch the Music Video of Kamekase’s Martyr Nievera as my curiosity was triggered by the notes of Bernice. It’s Kinda like Videos of Parokya. Are they related in some ways? Same manager perhaps.

Nowadays I am always late with everything when we talk about watching. I watched Superman Returns just last Friday. It took me to have a spare time in my travel to Iloilo City for watching Da Vinci all by myself. All by myself literally inside the cinema since everyone has watched it. I watched a portion of Million Dollar Baby in HBO. I hope Brokeback will follow soon.

Comments

b3Rn1cE said…
Hi! i think they are being managed by PnE. Kamikazee was PnE's front act when they were starting. Their videos are FUN FUN FUN!!!
jonsaint said…
Thanks for the info. I watched the tribute to APO in ASAP. I think Kamikazee outdid PnE.

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE