DAYS ARE NUMBERED

Days are numbered. This is a little scary since a big change in my life will happen soon. Thinking of all the preparations needed would overwhelm me. I just have to think of them one at the time. There are also some unnecessary worries here and there. What-ifs creep in just like that and decay my thought of scary scenarios. I am praying that everything will be alright. I am not thinking of myself now. I have my own family to look after. I am on the track of really going all the way. No turning back. The comfort zone leaves me bit by bit as I proceed. I wish that the comfort zone won’t leave at least my baby. I hope that he stays happy forever. I am doing this for him. I got to go on. I prayed hard for this. I believe God blesses me and He is 100% on my side with this decision. I wouldn’t have done this without consulting Him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Will you be going abroad soon?
Forever59er said…
Hi Jonsaint. I just tagged you for a meme! Will you have time to do it before you leave? Are you brave enough to uncover five of your well-kept secrets. I did .. in my latest blog. Check it? Thanks. Godspeed in your trip.

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE