Inner Confidence

Humility and inner peace goes hand in hand.

It seems that nowadays inner peace is hard to find. And it made me realize that maybe there is something wrong with the way I live my life. There is wrong with my system that needs overhauling. I believe that we unintentionally take ourselves out of the inner peace because of extra baggage that we thought are valuable. One of those high maintenance is proving to others what you’ve got. Making sure that your accomplishments would come across to others is energy consuming. Why bother? Why do you have to prove anything? Sometimes the more you show off, the more people will not believe in you or the more people will avoid you or the more people will stab you in the back. Humility comes in handy in the long run. Just be humble no matter what achievements you’ve got under your sleeves. Bragging is taking you away to the pedestal however exact that you are truthfully belong there.

I wish I could learn to how obtain a quiet and inner confidence. Ironically the less you long to seek for approval, the more approval you seem to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE