MALAGOS GARDEN RESORT

I got to tell about the Davao experience. It was my first time in Davao. From the window of the plane while landing in the runway of Davao Airport, I could see the colorful design of the window of the airport edifice. In the baggage waiting area, we were amused by some native dancers with Muslim costumes and all. Outside, while waiting for our service vehicle on our way to Malagos Garden Resort, a giant Duryan Monument was noticeable. I was hoping for a photo session at the monument but I did not have the control of the itinerary.

Malagos Garden Resort is one and half drive from the airport. I should have taken a lick before the long ride. The service vehicle dropped us near the gate of the resort for us to transfer to a shuttle going to our cottage. The resort is really professionally designed although I got a creepy feeling when I look at the woods beyond the garden. This feeling was exaggerated when I walked at night from the cottage to the gate. The restaurant in the middle of the garden was awesome. The motif was somewhat like a Singaporean accent. Its ambiance was suiting to all senses: the lights were magnified during night time creating a milky sight behind the fog; the sounds were just my taste รข€“ salsa was my favorite dance and there served us the music which made me almost on my feet to get up and to do some latin moves. Salsa is my favorite dance at the moment. Its high ceiling supported by high columns covered with white drapes with no walls creates a majestic appeal.

We got a chance to have a drinking session with the owner, caretaker and designer of the wonderful resort. She was unbelievably accommodating. Befriending and getting closer to her was so easy when we got to be tipsy and when we delivered a no-hold-barred discussion. The session ended with a compact of meeting in Manila. See you soon, Charisse.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Mr. Saint! We also went to Malagos Garden Resort on our third day. But we only stayed there for a few hours. It was fun! As usual, we tooks LOTS of pictures and communed with nature. We really liked it there.=)

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE