Complaining

Traffic was infuriatingly heavy yesterday. Driving along EDSA was so frustrating as I was in the lengthiness of the heavy jam. I finally pass by Santolan and I immediately knew the reason of the dilemma. MMDA was dismantling all the billboards in the universe. I heard on the radio that the dismantling would take weeks. So good luck to all the commuters. Grab a book, I-pod, Gameboy or anything that would distract you from hating MMDA. Can’t you just do it at night when fewer cars are on the road?

Make the most of what you have. That must be my line when I tend to be dissatisfied. I don’t have to complain when situations are out of hand. That means I can’t do anything about it. In that case, why waste time crying? Let it be.

What’s wrong with complaining with small stuff? Because that is BULLS! That just small stuff, man. Does it deserve to be bull horned at? Gosh. Your attention is divided into complaining and dealing with it. Why don’t you just do away with complaining and just deal with it? Keep your loud mouth for some worthy battle.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are so friggin' right, I mean about the MMDAs doing their job during daytime just so everyone can see them doing their job. I was late last week coz of that and i HATED THEM MORE FOR IT! gRRRR! anyway, it's been done and i can just try to make the most out of it next time.

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE