GREATER GLORY

Friends come and go. People leave you and you will leave them. Changes have to be embraced for they are bound to happen whether they are sudden or they will take years. No matter how you take refuge to your comfort zone, fate will forced you to get out and find another stroke that needs to work on. Who move the cheese? You dare not ask this question when you are aware that not all the time the usual system works. Everyone has to grow and has to adapt to what is suitable. Milk for babies. Not all the time you are a baby. Where am I? I am bound to a greater glory. If I stick to where I am now, I might not get there on time. Sometimes risk is an ingredient to take. No matter what guts I have here and no matter what decisions I have to make, I should carry FAITH in order to go on. I am in the verge of changing pace. May God bless me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE