INSECURE

I do not have control of every one. I don’t have control of the malicious doings of people around me. They may just shoot you dead. I don’t know. No matter how friendly you are, no matter how you get to spend lunch or breakfast with everyone, there are really people who have that talent of destroying for the sake of just destroying.

People who are insecure realize the advantages of cultivating the talent of destroying. If they know that others are better than them in a certain area, they use the talent of destroying. And since people who excels in the area where the destroyers are poor, do not have time to cultivate wicked talent, they are prone to destruction.

Mrs Huber was insecure over Mrs Van de Camp in the area of refining their landscape. Mrs Van De Camp always has a greener and more flowery landscape than Mrs Huber’s. And because Mrs Huber has other talent, (wicked that is), she found a way to destroy Mrs Van de Camp’s. A scene in Desperate Housewives.

I began thinking of what I am so insecure about. What do I do about it? Do I envy anyone who possess what I am lacking? And when I envy them, do I have the wicked thought of annihilating them?

And then I examine further.

Well. Hmmmm.

I am sure. I am really really sure.

I don’t! So what!!!!! They have it. I don’t. It’s not the end of the world. We are special in different ways. I just think of qualities in me that they don’t have.

Do they have my JC? End of the story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE