SPECIAL WORD

I visited Special Word hoping that God would speak to me through it. And God said,

Dear Jet,

First get rid of the log from your own eye; then perhaps you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend’s eye.

God


My partner and I were in Tropical Hut in Quezon Memorial Circle one morning. Many joggers mostly middle aged folks were taking their breakfast. I noticed first the middle aged lady parading, sashaying and displaying her sexy jogging outfit in front of men. The costume consisted of a leafy mini skirt stolen from Tinkle Bell with green tights underneath, with body hugging t-shirt inside a yellow green bolero. I began to deduce that the reason that she was standing while talking with men was to just show off. She would have just sit still and conversed. The mean thought did not stop there until I mentioned my observation and comment to my partner. I injected bad thought s to my partner. I realized my malice afterwards. Bad.

God speaks in many ways. Special Word is one of them.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Mr. Saint! No need to worry too much about it. You're just human. It's ok to have bad thoughts once in a while as long as they remain thoughts and you recognize your mistake afterwards.Have a great week ahead! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE