FROZEN BRAIN

Numb. The house is full hatred. Maybe that is the reason why I can’t think anything positive. I know I should have to be more open. I know I should be more fluid. I know I have to be more obedient to the flow. O whatever. I just want to type and type and type until I get a crack on my head for some juicy staff to come out. But no matter how I pound my head and no matter how the crack gets bigger and bigger, my brain seems to be frozen solid: nothing really flows. Got to heat up. Ice Cubes stuck in a tray for so long has to be washed over by flowing water from the faucet. Maybe I just have to take a shower. Nah, that won’t do. I need something stronger than water. I am thinking of hard drinks but it’s too early. Coffee will do. Sip. Sip. Sip.

Comments

Jenn said…
And maybe if you just sat with the feeling, amd see where it takes you... a Zen kinda thing.
jonsaint said…
I just felt like to sip a hot coffee at that time. And so that's what I did. It made a difference. Triggered the brain. Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE