TWO DAYS IN AUCKLAND

Two days in Auckland and it seems I have been here for two weeks. The adjustments, sightseeing and learning are overwhelming that I became numb with the time. Auckland map and Vodafone became my security. They are the items that I must possess in order to move on, to venture and to take risky routes. Just in case something goes wrong and consulting the map on the road won’t help you a bit, a loaded Vodafone would connect you to friends to rescue. I am not really a guy who is not easily lost. As long as there are signs in all roads and a map I would find my way to the destination. Auckland seems to be efficient in their road signs. I still don’t drive here so I don’t bother to learn the driving rules although I have been given a quick instruction on it. I just have to possess a car and have to drive so that my brain would generate learning nerves for driving rules. Today, I am gonna try take the bus and ride the train to the city and force my brain to learn the hard ball. Wish me luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mr. Saint, it's been so long since your last post... I'm glad you arrived there safely and that you're starting to get the hang of things in your new neighborhood. I wish you all the best! Hope you can post pictures of Auckland next time. It would be like being there with you as you venture into your new life. Good luck and God speed!
jonsaint said…
I will be posting pictures soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE