ANZAC

I have been aware that ANZAC day has been an annual celebration both in New Zealand and Australia. The question is what is ANZAC? There are several forms of commemorations during this day. Commemoration? What do we need to remember about ANZAC. People should be aware of its importance and as much as possible every establishment should take part in their own ways to commemorate it. For instance, the shopping centers. Well yeah, they help us to be informed about it alright with all those ANZAC sales. If I would be interviewed on TV and be asked about what is good about ANZAC day, I would say that I got my duvet covers for five bucks each. This ANZAC day rocks! So why do we celebrate ANZAC? Well, aaaa, you know, we celebrate it because you know, aaaa, without it, it there is no easier road from pages road to QEII. You know ANZAC road is the route I always take from Pages Road going to QEII. That’s it! EEEEEEEE! Wrong!

ANZAC stands for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. ANZAC day is the anniversary of the first landing of ANZAC at Gallipoli in 1915. They were about 2,721 NZ soldiers died in service for that Gallipoli Campaign. ANZAC day is in commemoration of the bravery of those soldiers.

At least when I sleep with my new duvet cover, I feel brave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE