Smile Back

I am happy. I wanna put smile on my face to show the whole universe that I am happy. It is believed that a smile can infect others. Hmmmm. I am not convinced with this. I may flash that big smile that says “Hey! I am doing great!” but there are people who are just so pathetically uncomfortable with it. They think, “Why is he happy and I am not. I wish that he is miserable like me. I got to do something to make him depressed then.” Who’s the loser here? I believe the one who stay happy wins. Coz it’s our choice really. No matter how people create scheme in making our life difficult, it’s still our choice if we want to get affected with it. You want to be miserable? It’s your call. You want to drag others in to your miserable chamber? Does it make you better? (Chuckle) Gees. What a wasted effort if the end result is just accumulating miseries. Go ahead! Line up and sit on a bench all yoh old folks who wanna stay glum for the rest of your breath. It’s your choice. I want to flash that smile on my face and this is dedicated to the people who are happy for me. So smile back if you are with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE