BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE PERSECUTED FOR DOING GOOD



While my wife and my son were doing usual stuff in the living room, I thought of going to bedroom for some reason. I sat on the bed and saw the bible in the side shelves. I picked up and open a page.





Blessed are those who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of the heavens. Blessed are you when they reproach and persecute you, and while speaking lies, say every evil thing against you because of Me. – Matthew 5: 10-11.




O yeah. These verses are what I need to get me going. There is a reason for me to be steadfast in doing good even in the midst of being persecuted at times. The reward is great because I am blessed.





And then I prayed and asked God, “Have I done something to harm You or harm anyone?”





I stayed quiet for a while.





And then I said to myself, “I am ok.” I know that I have been transformed for the better for doing good.





And then I went back and joined my family in the living room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE