FORMULA FOR HAPPINESS

Do you have a formula for happiness? This was one of the questions of NRC to be answered by newbies as a form of getting to be introduced in the council the answer of which would be published in the council’s internal website. When I was newbie I had my own answer with this without a blink of an eye to be honest. However I was curious knowing what the other newbies have answered. And so I explored and got to peek some of the newbies’ answers.



Some answers to the Formula of for happiness:

• Freshly poured honey from my bee hives – on toast, in my tea.

• Go out fishing on a calm, misty winter morning in a small boat- great feeling as the fog starts to disperse, the sun breaks through and warms you through (as long as there is no fish to break the tranquillity).

• Yip: Guitar Hero and vodka

• Just smile at everything

• Tolerance & Respect for others but with lots of laughter

• Try not to sweat the small stuff!

• Chocolate

• Love, laughter, sunshine and generally a good glass of vino!

• Yes, I married him. Also: Be kind. Always do your best. But don’t take yourself too seriously. And never give up your teddy bear.

• Don’t gossip. Identify and work on your strength virtues (and all the others will come).

There is no right and wrong answers here, really.

Me? I was consumed by the thought that my answer ended up becoming a complete blog. http://jonsaintrandom.blogspot.com/2010/08/true-happiness.html. O Dear. What have I done? I was tempted to link the blogsite as my answer but I thought that it was too much as a disclosure of a newbie introduction. And so I answered simply.

My answer: Happiness is a choice. Submit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE