YNGWIE

You were born and you became the sunshine of our life.  You lift up lolo’s heart, lola’s and mine as well and put it in another level.  The first grandson.  My first nephew.  Our best friend.  You grew up in my arms when your dad was working overseas.  It is a pleasure that I become your second dad because you had been my joy.  You may never know how much you make a difference but you are the source of strength to many people who love you especially to lolo and lola.

You grew up to become a fine young man, a good son and a good brother to your siblings and a good friend.  You made us proud in putting your gifts into good use.

I am having tears knowing that you will never be physically around.  But I know that you are in a better place now telling us,” Hey, I am Okay.”  And we will be okay.  We will be okay.

You are always be the source of our strength even more that you are now where you are.  Now we are much closer to God because of you who are looking after us.

I love you.  Thank you for the joy you brought us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE