CONTINUING WHAT HE STARTED

I have permanently bailed out a number of times in many years from being totally disgraced in some groups that I have been with. Over the years, sometimes I forget the reasons why I left. Thinking maybe the coast is clear I tried to be reunited with my past and there you go....Bham! Here goes the rudeness, the crabbing and judgmental. Sometimes going back helped me remember why I left. It is ironic when I think of the reason why.

Where I am now is a blessing. A big leap to a different environment has given me a change to start all over again with a clean slate. And with God's grace, I have risen anew. The gift that God has given me are put to practice again. But this time I am more equipped to take care of them. Never again I would let others take the gift from me. He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. Anyone who tends to block the progress of my achievement in putting what God has entrusted me in good use is simply blocking the consequence of God’s Work. May God help me. May God Reign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE