HE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH

When we are truly confident and secure, the opinions of others cannot control us.
There are times that I feel crashed and there seem to be no reason to go on. But once I kneel down and listen to the Giver who is saying "Stand up and carry on", even in the midst of feeling that I got nothing to carry on, I go ahead carrying nothing but His Word. My confidence and security are drawn from Him and nothing else.  It is in this situation that I realise He is more than enough. My confidence is not anymore coming from who I am but from who He is to me. The weaker I am the stronger He is in me. There is no reason for me to be insecure for His grace is always at hand. I am confident in Him and whoever says otherwise is irrelevant. Who am I competing against? No one. For I live according to what I am becoming confident about. I am secured in my place because of Him.  I don't need to step on others to rise up because His arm is already pulling me up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE