LAW OF FUNDAMENTALS

If I have to find out if a law to be passed is making sense, the only way that I can resort  is to complement it with the divine law. The Holy Book gives ten fundamentals as written in tablets. If it falls at least to one of them, most likely it is good to go. I am only putting it simply but in a complicated world, complicated politicians and with complicated peoples' habits and ways of life, most likely it shuns away the true north as the deciding factor and clings on to more selfish reasons.  A law can be a tool for enforcers to abuse powers and its abolishing sounds a good idea.

I am not a law maker and I have no degree to support what I am talking about. And I have no ambition to hold political office. All I am saying is that fundamentals are what it holds it together.  They will not run out and become obsolete. Complication may bury them. But it does not mean they 're gone. Until your system makes no sense, you are still stepping on the solid platform which is what the fundamentals are keeping together. The more I grow old the more I desire simplicity. The more I head towards that directions the more I cling on to the basics. And then discerning is not that hard anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE