NEW HOME


We have shifted houses at last.  Who loves doing what we have done?  However, finally we’ve done it with many loose ends.  That’s okay, as long as we have moved.  One by one sorting junks will be the daily routine.  It will take a couple of days, maybe over a week.  The big eye opener is the reality that we ought to throw away things we don’t need.  Clothes, toys, old receipts, papers, empty perfume bottles and all sorts that we still brought in to the new dwelling.  Now that they are here in the new dwelling and exposed as a bit of nuisance, they are sorted with things to be disposed soon.  Nuisance: rude as it may sound, but they become as such to the things we ought to devote our attention with.  They have been in their good used before but it’s time to retire in order for us to move on.  I am sentimental guy and that is why I can’t give up that easy on things right away.  I still keep the two old faded corduroy shirts which I fancy wearing once in a while although Claire always tells me that I look like junk wearing them.  I still have the old Acer Laptop with XP OS which JC plays with once around but it doesn’t mean that Daddy won’t play with it despite that I have a newer laptop and a tablet.  The truth is I am more comfortable with the old Acer in recording all of my Capella Songs.  I am glad that recording songs in the garage is over since the new house provides an extra room for me to do music stuff.  But I won’t resume the hobby yet for the main focus at the moment is to bring the boxes out of the garage and unload what contain them to their proper places in the house.  Claire abandoned the priority for once because she thought of putting up the Christmas Tree in the midst of unsorted stuff which I concurred.  The spirit of Christmas has to be in the air while we work on straightening our new life in the new house.  Let’s play some Christmas Music.  Shall we?  I compiled all of the Christmas Albums that I like in one USB and have it played constantly after I have installed the sound system in the living room.  While vocalist of Lady Antebellum spits out Silver Bells, I worked on the Sky Installation which has to hang a bit while I am hunting for the adaptor.  I found it the next day and so there you go – KidZone is on again.  Phone and Broadband connection happened on Monday and someone had to be home at that time.  Claire works in the council as a casual and is rather new and must not take a leave in her first days of work.  And so I got to take a leave of absence and stay home to accommodate the connection.  It’s a pity that we cannot keep the same landline number the reason of which is that our new home is the zone different of that of the former home.  JC is happy with his new room.  He likes the new home generally.  Everyone is happy.  That’s what matters.   May the grace of the Lord be upon us daily in our new home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE