THIS IS ME

First blogging of the year. I thought of scribbling and finding out how it goes. I think that has been the essence of the theme of this blog. Random thought I have called it and the title is a bit cliche to some. Not when I began putting up this blog site I suppose. I started it for the sake of writing and knowing myself. And I thought of sharing it to others by publishing it. But it does not count much if no one reads it.   Appreciation from readers is a plus and I am being thankful but then again I believe I benefit most to what I write.  It's like spitting out bits and pieces of what's inside my brain and laying them on the table for me to see. "Hmmmm. What have I feeding myself lately?"  And so that's how I discover more of myself.  They may be shallow to some readers and they  may be profound to others.  I thought of keeping my writings to myself but I have a divine urge to share it regardless of the outcome. It is not frustrating if it's not a hit since I know from the very start  the purpose of  the writings. There are good feedback and I appreciate that. Receiving such comments makes me to keep it coming more often. But I would never stop regardless of how many views. The achievement is not so much on how I put  the words together or how grammatically correct it is or how creative the writings are but allowing myself to spill my brain however messy it is so as I have a chance to put it back in order. The urge to write started when I found a book in a bookstore. I have learned from that book that the key to creative writing is writing without thinking who's going to edit it. Mr Forrester said that write with your heart and edit with your mind. Writing is the expression of the soul in which the heart sits. There are famous novels which became best sellers no matter how they are badly written.  That's what they say about Twilight, Fifty Shades, That Boy, Bridget Jones Diary but hey they were turned into movies.  I guess what is  important is how creative writing can relate more than how it can constrictively translate. I do not make this as a saving grace and I don't think I would write a novel and would aim to be famous someday.  The point is that taking this approach of writing is I believe not a bad idea.  I may have many misspelled words or wrong grammars in the process of writing because I let the thought keep on  coming first without being bothered by such inequities. In editing I miss some variations because I am lousy in cleanups. But then the cruel bunch won't miss crucifying. But that's okay. Anyone is entitled to carry their own sticks. But I wish they just walk away and leave alone what is not meant for them.  This is meant for those who want to know and not for those who want to find faults. If you are not happy with what you see here, please walk away and don't leave any mark. If you are keen to continue, this is me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE