Who Knows Me Best


Who am I not to give in to the one who knows me best?  He knows the numbers of the strands of my hair.  He already knew me before I was born.  He knows what’s best for me.  He created me in His image and likeness.  He has given me gifts.  He has given me freedom to exercise these gifts.   The reasons of my existence is how I was created and in accordance to the gifts given to me.  The only thing that absolutely matters is giving back the favor.  The only thing that matters is to submit to Him for He has already plans for me.  The plan is in light to how I was perceived when He created me.  Who am I in the eyes of the Almighty?  What am I in the grand design?  Am I fulfilling it right?  Am I in the proper place?  If I am doing what I am supposed to do for His Glory, I won’t allow anyone to snatch away the achievement for the one that is being snatched is the fulfillment of the work that He has started.   I won’t allow anyone to hinder the fulfillment of what I am supposed to do.  This people who hinder are making unclaimed blessings that are supposed to be for people who are recipients of the good work.  I carry on knowing that the One who holds the Grand Design is backing me up as long as I am being who I am.  I believe in destiny.   I believe that people are the one who makes it hard to find their destiny when they are not true to themselves.  The blessings are at hand for our Good Lord is generous.  But there are such things as unclaimed blessings.   Unclaimed blessings are the product of going the wrong way.  Find your spot.  The spot is where you find the abundance of God’s love.  The spot is who you truly are.  For this is where God can identify you.  He identifies you the way he created You.  He knows you very well more than you know yourself.  Maybe it’s time to talk to Him in order to know more of yourself.    Who am I?  Where am I going?  It’s time to give in to Him.  Most of the time I have moved according to how I know myself.  But maybe His plan is not sinking to what I project myself.  Knowing the Creator is knowing myself.  He has the best answers when you ask Him.  Who else should I cling on to?  I carry on in giving Glory to God by utilizing the gifts He has given me.  I may be doing it right.  I may be doing the things I am good at.  But without Love I am just a gong making noise.  I put faith in everything that I do with grace of God.   I look up to the One who make me possible and hope that in the end I will meet my Creator.  The greatest of all is Love.   Loving God makes everything I do  matters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE