Too Old for a Roller Coaster Ride

I haven't ridden the roller coaster since Euro Disney of my ancient self until I rode with my son who was doing it for the first time. He tested the water first. Oberving how the passengers who went ahead of us. Finding that they are still alive he hopped in to one of the cars and he got the thrill of the life time. I got the thrill as well but not the ride but how I see my kid's thrill. I had my moments and energy of being so charmed with the loops, the scare and adventure in my hey day. Not anymore. Now I won't do it for myself. I am too old for this. The palpitation rate says "A-ah, take it easy".  I know my limits. The ride is just a few seconds I thought. And to my son it would have been a slow motion moment which may  take one frame per minute to delight. I ride with and for my son. Let' do it!  And there yah go.  That few seconds sucked away the liquid in my throut I thought I needed a drink. My whole head complained a bit which is not case in my younger years. I'm old alright. I concede.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE