LIES CONFRONTING TRUTH


“Never try to do anything that is outside of who you are. A forced smile is a sign of what feels wrong in your heart, so recognize it when it happens. Living a lie will reduce you to one.”


― Ashly Lorenzana


Living with the truth makes life easier. I may have a much simpler life when I don’t falsify.  It is really hard to maintain a façade which makes me more appealing to a circle of people whom I want to belong.  I have learned that living a low maintenance life can be found when I am true to myself.  No façade.  No lying.  I am what I am and that’s it.  I will take the course where I am best at instead of taking somebody else’ course and fake it.  Again, covering a lie is a high maintenance.  Let nature takes its course in my true self.  True people will find true people. I have been in the road where I have been true to myself and in what I am good at and there were people who said otherwise and tried to claim the truth in me.  I have learned in a hard way that being true to myself is the best defence against deception.  Truth is empowering.  I have learned that no deceiver can confront me head on if I stay firm to what is true.  Deceivers can only live in the dark.  They will stay behind me and they cannot afford to be confronted.  I want to be faithful to the truth.  I believe that it will always win over lies.  The only way that lies would survive is when they are kept hidden.  The time when lies confront the truth, that’s the end of its power.  But lies won’t last forever.  “I am the Way, the Truth and The Life”, says the Man Above.  The entire universe will conspire to surface the Truth because that is how He wills it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE