WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG?

What is right and what is wrong? A simple question but sometimes hard to answer in certain situations. We have been introduced to so many values in different perspectives and the bottom line is seemed out of reach. Where am I going? Is this really right for me? Sometimes material things is the basis for all of what is right for you. Technology for me is so attractive because it provides me with instant gratifications. Everything is quick. I refrain from walking because I have my car to get me anywhere quick. Texting will relay my information wherever and whenever I am and whatever I am doing in replacement of finding time to have some coffee with someone with quality conversation. What I am getting at is that the world has become advance and very attractive that perhaps it introduces a different set of values that conforms to the way of life in relation to advancement it creates in our day to day living. There are so many of the development that the world had introduced that we cannot do without. And in processing some of our decisions are sometimes geared to consider those things that we cannot escape from. And so sometimes it’s hard to decide when we have so many cards on the table. Stress comes afterwards when we have the hard time juggling different balls in the air.

What is right and what is wrong? The answer is always difficult when considering lots of things. And the only way to escape the pressure is to keep it simple. Simplicity aims to reconstruct the question “what is right and what is wrong” to almost equivalent to “what is black and what is white”. There is no pressure in answering “what is black and what is white” because we know it right away. Keep it simple. Back to basic. There is only one direction in simplicity. Only we need to do is to find one track and stick to it. Find your True North. To answer the question “what is right and what is wrong” is to check your bearing on the direction you are sticking with and to base on it. Simplicity is one direction. Simplicity is one and not the other. To me my True North is following the direction that God wills for me. I believe I will make my life simple when all of the things I do are meant to love God. What is right and what is wrong? Simple. What is right is everything that expresses my love to God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE