Unfollow

I cannot deny that sometimes I have been frequently falling from the lure of pride.  This is where I found myself all the more not in good situation of finding a solution to an obvious problem.  It is as simple as looking at the matter of how I can get away from the being trapped.  I stayed in the impression of not being affected and crashed.  In the midst of obvious bleeding I am projecting that I am invincible.  Portrayal of being all right is creating my own trapped.  Get out!  My good soul longs to escape.

However sometimes pride is not the factor that pushing me to hide the weakness.  It is not pretentious. It is just hiding where my Achilles Heel is so from the demonic hearts that has the intention of putting me down.  I guess it’s just guarding my body and soul that were entrusted to me the one who creates me.  I accept my weakness and sometimes people work with it to my mishap.

On the other hand, being showy about how happy I am, or how much I have achieved on something or how I have been involved and such and such glorious occasions, some people become envious and think of something to make my life miserable.  And they still put you down.

But that's how it is. Sometimes people are mean.  But I learn from how they treat me.  The ball is still with me on how to make that not work for them.  It can be a long haul but this is the shot that I ought to take.


I realise that being not visible to these people whose intention is giving me a hard time in my low and high moments is the best plan.  Shot them off.  Unfollow.  Done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE