My Spirit is not Entrapped in the Flesh

There are things in life that I can't control no matter how much I propagate the truth that such things are not right. I may affect few people but there are massive number who possesses different ways of viewing things. Freedom of choice makes it difficult to promote my truth as opposed to others truth. It is cruel sometimes that the world is against my principles. I am not a holy man and sometimes my deeds contradict what I believe in. I guess sometimes to speak directly about what I believe in is not that effective. I got to live what I preach. My imperfection is what it pays to be in an imperfect world. My righteous claim is not convincing when the flesh emerge more evident than spirit does. But how can the unseen be seen? The faithful believes it is there But how can we manifest that the spirit is alive? How can our spirit rise above the flesh?
The essence of being in the world is to be tested on the choices we make that may define our conviction or lack of conviction. The world and it's worldly deeds are inseparable and I being a mortal being in this world must learn to live with the pros and cons.
Now that I have more understanding of what the world has in store for me, I have found the value of what is unseen. I look more on what benefits my soul for my soul is the one who will greet the supreme being in the end. The world ends but the spirit may rise above it. At my age I have a clearer understanding that my spirit should not be entrapped in the world so that once it ends my spirit will not be in it. I will rise above according to my choices. I choose to live. I choose life of everlasting. And I know where I should cling on or whom I should cling on to. And so I ask God Almighty to lead me into more spiritual life. I pray that the Divine Spirit is alive in me. I pray that my spirit is in one with the Holy Spirit. And in order to show the world that Holy Spirit is alive and can be seen is when the good fruits are evident in me. The Fruits turn the unseen into seen. I preach indirectly through the fruits I bear.
"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control."- Galatians 5:22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE