KNOWING GOD IS KNOWING ME

There may be a more than one related messages from different consecutive encounters that is undeniably far from coincidence. The divine being is speaking strongly that pierces my heart. Different medium such the video that I watched, the chapter in a book that I have read, the cruelty of peers who are up to no good, the challenges at work, the situation at home are being intertwined in order to come up with a clearer understanding of the issues and solutions. What am I going to do about it? For a start, I need to reflect on them and see what messages can come up with. I know that there were small whispers that can give a big impact in my life once I deliver the message into action.  The ball in now in my court and I got to do something about. It is time for me to score some points to win.

I was part of the Mamma Mia Musical show. One of the characters Sofie was trying to find who she really was by knowing who her dad was. Sky her fiance did not seem to agree that she would find her by knowing her dad. I believe him that I only way to find yourself is to search it within oneself. The worth of we are is how we acknowledge it.

Who am I? To know God is to know myself. It always goes back to God. He knows me more than I know myself. To know God is accepting who I really am. To know God is to embrace God's will and in order to fulfill the will is to accept my capability of attaining it. God's will for me is attainable only on what I am capable of doing. It is a match. What I am capable of doing is God's Gift. He has provided with what I need to go forward. He has equipped me to the direction of where I am meant for.

Do not conform to the standard of this world but be transformed by the renewal of your my mind. Many has suggested of who I should be but the creator has already defined me. Most of the time I am better than what other say. They want to put me in the backseat where in I am meant to rise. Rise above the cruelty. Rise above the funny business. Rise above the silliness. The truth shall prevail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE