PERSONAL PROTOCOL

Why can't I commit to writing regularly.  It is always something that is getting in the way in order not to dwell in writing.  I know the benefits of writing.  One is that it is a way of exercising the brain.  Another is that it is a way to let out what my soul wants to convey in the open.

There is always something getting in the way and I need to face the issue, try to get rid of the what is not necessary.  I am confused sometimes.  Why am I confused.  Maybe there are so many distractions.  The only way to start to reflect and come up with a decent writing to is to get away, to find a quiet spot and spend a quality time.  This does not happen all the time.  But I gotta do it.  I need some time in writing as much I need some time to physical exercise as well.


There are so many things that I have deprived myself with in order to feed my body and soul. I find myself deteriorating and the only way to shine from the destruction is to get my feet on the right path and move on.  I am alone in this battle.  The only way I can help myself is me helping myself and not so much on depending on others.  That is a fact.  Discipline.  Discipline.  There is a way that I can make it fun sometimes.  But discipline is sometimes the absence of fun and still I have the personal protocol of doing it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE