THAT THE GOOD ANGELS RELAY (AUTISM SONG)

Music and Lyrics by JONSAINT

You sing when you won't talk.
You dance when you won't walk.
You draw when you won't write.
You look away from someone's sight.

You finished what you have started.
You do the same another day.
You wrap up and it doesn't matter
If takes the whole day.

You understand
What I don't understand
You look at the picture differently
No more crying
Coz I'm trying.
To go wherever you are going.

I always say
Woow I say
O how blessed I am
Coz you are my precious one
I always pray
Woow I pray
That the Good Angels relay
What I am trying to say
I love you
Come what may

Too much noise. Too much light.
Too much thinking. Too much fright.
It's okay. You'll be fine.
I'm right here by your side

Copyright©Jonathan Santos 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STAGE DIRECTOR

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

UST Class 5 CE