Humble

So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor.
1 Peter 5:6 NLT

I found myself more humbled when I found myself helpless and no where to go.

 I ended up remaining in the deep after  I have consumed all of my strength and understanding. That's when I looked up to God. I have nothing but You, Lord but I believe that you are more than i ask for.

Weariness creeps in when I try my best and when I find out my best is not enough and when I don't put in the equation that help is at hand. I guess pride is such a notorious blood sucker. It deceivingly puts me in a place where the only way to redemption is my way. 

Anxeity creeps in as I work my way out and as I work my up and as I work my way to where I think is the milestone for me. Everything is gearing to my control.

I made myself the navigator and the thinking machine that controls everything. Why not? I have the skills. I have the talent. Why not use it. That mindset is where Anxeity builds up when everything falls apart. 

God reminds me, " I started this work in you and I am faithful to complete it." God put me in this place not to dwell it on my own but to finish it by working with and for God.

The meer fact that God is the beginning of it all, it makes less sense to put myself in a position of control. Jesus should take the wheel. Once I put him in control, I let go of the outcome. The more I let go of the outcome the less anxious I would be. And that puts me in a better place. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE