GAME? WHAT GAME?

Aware that most of the people are keen to aim for being number one, Morrie asked, “What’s wrong with number two?” I take this to see that Morrie is not into competition. He just want to enjoy whatever he is doing. I already blogged about my personal view about this. (http://jonsaintrandom.blogspot.com/2010/10/helmet-and-paddings.html). I mentioned in that blog that I already reached the stage where competition is not in my agenda already. I am not also aiming to outdo anyone. In the first place how can I outdo anyone when I am not thinking about competing? I just want to do things in my own delight. I also aim to do better everyday not for any reason but to honour the The Almightty Talent Giver. That is the essence of the Parable of the talents - to improve, to excel in His Honour.

Competition tends to surface envy. Putting envy in the ingredient – I am certain that grace will not come my way with this. I am attesting to this. I got what I got because of grace. I am trying to be a good man. Sometimes it’s difficult but I would like to believe that I am getting there. You can never put a good man down. A man who always puts a good man down always makes himself lesser of a man. So take it easy, remove your helmet and competing gears and refrain from running around a good man who does not want your game.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Sweet Style Spaghetti

STAGE DIRECTOR

UST Class 5 CE